For the DevOps meetup in Melbourne I gave a presentation on preparing deployable code using Docker and Jenkins. The presentation is based on articles I’ve written about the same subject.
Everything discussed in the presentation can be found in the below two articles as well, complete with more technical details.
Read more like this:
- How to use Docker for a more flexible Jenkins
- Week 14, 2018 - Jenkins X; Windows Server 2019; Azure Serial Console; Cloudflare Workers
- Using Docker for a more flexible Jenkins
- Week 34, 2019 - App Mesh Routing; Nested Step Functions; CodeBuild Runtimes
- Week 22, 2018 - Windows on AWS CodeBuild; Amazon Sumerian; Atlassian Escalator
Or always get the latest by subscribing through RSS, Twitter, or email!