For the Docker meetup in Melbourne I gave a presentation on how to use Docker with Jenkins to make it more flexible. The presentation is based on an article I’ve written about the same subject.
Everything discussed in the presentation can be found in the below article as well, complete with more technical details.
In November I gave a similar presentation, for the DevOps meetup except that this time I went into more details on the Docker side of things. For a general overview you can have a look at that presentation.
Read more like this:
- Prepare deployable code using Docker and Jenkins
- Week 14, 2018 - Jenkins X; Windows Server 2019; Azure Serial Console; Cloudflare Workers
- Using Docker for a more flexible Jenkins
- Week 34, 2019 - App Mesh Routing; Nested Step Functions; CodeBuild Runtimes
- Week 22, 2018 - Windows on AWS CodeBuild; Amazon Sumerian; Atlassian Escalator
Or always get the latest by subscribing through RSS, Twitter, or email!