Why the AWS Melbourne Region is a good thing for APRA-regulated businesses
We’re now in the second half of 2022, which means that the new Melbourne Region for AWS can open up any day now, so it’s a good time to have a look at the implications for an APRA-regulated business. This post builds upon the excellent posts written by my colleagues about the new AWS Melbourne Region and moving to AWS as an APRA regulated business.
A different kind of article for me, less technical and instead focused on the opportunities provided by the upcoming region for strictly regulated businesses. It’s available to read on the CMD Solutions blog.
Read more like this:
- All the cool stuff from re:Invent (aka a Serverless re:Cap)
- 2022 AWS Re:Invent; Important Highlights Between the Keynotes
- Top highlights from AWS pre:Invent 2022 we're most excited about
- Why the AWS close-account API is a big deal
- Using the CLI with AWS SSO
Or always get the latest by subscribing through RSS, Twitter, or email!